Melissa & Doug Nesting & Sorting Barns & Animals lets kids build a farm scene filled with bright red barns, with an animal for every barn.
This Nesting & Sorting Barns & Animals will promote counting, matching, sorting, number relationships and other early math concepts as well as encourage problem solving, narrative thinking and exploration number play.
Take six nesting and sorting blocks, add six numbered animals to go inside, and what do you have? A farm full of stacking, counting, hide-and-seek, mix-and-match, imaginative play! This charming play set On their front panels, the barns feature doors sized to fit their animal occupants; on the back, a full-color scene showing the animal in an outdoor setting. Kids can also pair numbers on the barns and animals to put together the correct pairs, reinforcing early-learning concepts as they play.
- Match-and-stack set of 6 stacking barns and 6 wooden animals
- Pair the pieces by size and number for exciting first-concepts practice.
- Colorful barns feature counting pictures on the back walls.
- Barns nest for neat as well as easy storage.
- Great for hand-eye coordination; concepts of color, size, and number; counting; problem solving; narrative thinking; and creative play.
- Ages 2+